Tuesday, April 9, 2013

All "sound" things come in small packages!

I love my Jawbone Jambox. It's the best $199 every spent for an electronic in my opinion. Now they have the Big Jambox for $299, the original Jambox is now a mere $179.



Why do I love my Jambox? I travel a lot and I have a teeny tiny apartment (about 500 square feet). I don't have room for a big system nor do I want to carry one when I travel. The Jambox has a great sounds quality that fills up a room that is just amazing. I would def. recommend it for a room size of 1000 sq. feet or less. If you have a room bigger, then I would recommend the Big Jambox.

You can take this tiny Jambox on the road with you so you can watch movies from your laptop, takes calls via Bluetooth, answer your calls wherever without a headset, listen to music from your phone and even bring it outside to a pool party.

It's literally the size of a cell phone but about the width of 5 iPhones stacked. You use a simple micro USB charger that you can keep plugged in or you can go wireless for about 6-8 hours. It has simple buttons and will even tell you how much time you have left before you need to charge if you are wireless. A neat-o feature that it has is that it announces the caller if you are playing music and you get a call so you don't need to look at your phone before answering the call. How cool is that?

My recommendation? Get this! If you travel, have a tiny space or just don't want to lug or move a heavy system, Jambox is the way to go. I'm even considering getting a Big Jambox for more power at home and using my original Jambox on the road. I love love Jawbone's Jambox.

No comments:

Post a Comment