Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Shampoo's for you (humans) and me (Asscher)!

Since I'm behind on blogging, I figured me and Asscher could do a dual blog about shampoo.

Lately, the trend is to use sulfate free shampoo which helps preserve coloring and also is better overall due to the lack of chemicals. Personally, I like the sudsing feeling that the chemicals add. Without sulfate, your often left with a shampoo with conditioner (thick and creamy) conditioner which feels oily when you are supposed to have that just washed feeling!

I've found three choices that I really like from low end to high end.

Option #1
Bain de Terre Coconut Morinaga Shampoo $8.99 for 33.8 oz at Marshall's


Option #2
Lush Seanik Shampoo for $11.95 (80 washes)


Option #3
Wen in Sweet Almond Mint $35 for 16 oz.


Personally, I love the Bain de Terre the best. You can get a liter of the shampoo at your local Marshall's for about $9 and online it is about $20. You get the sudsing feeling yet it is sulfate free and protect your color! This is my go to daily bargain shampoo.

For road warriors, I highly recommend the Lush solid shampoo. It takes some getting used to but once you do, it's so worth it. I recommended swiping the bar on wet hair 4 times for a good lather. You will have perfectly volumized hair on the go.

Wen is my "luxury" shampoo that I use once a week. It's expensive but well worth it to keep you from losing your color and hair! It repairs hairs and lets you not wash your hair for up to 4 days!

Asscher now has been patiently waiting to talk about his favorite shampoo....

I often get asked why I smell so good. For one, Mommy always gives me a bath once a week. Secondly, she always used the same oatmeal shampoo that I have used as a puppy. It's also quick dry which makes it easier for Mommy to blow me to perfect fluffiness after my bath. Sometimes, if I am lucky she adds a little doggy cologne for me so I smell good for her and all the other doggies.

Gold Medal Formula 30 Oatmeal Soothing Shampoo for $8 on Amazon.com


EarthBath Lavender Spray for $9 on Amazon.com



No comments:

Post a Comment